The #1 Internet Resource
for Student Affairs Professionals
Since 1997, StudentAffairs.com has been providing student affairs professionals with all the resources they need to effectively offer services and support to enhance student growth and development.
Post your resume and search the web's largest database of career opportunities for student affairs professionals.
- Project CEO: Building Career Competencies Into Student Leadership Programs Dr. Adam Peck
- Counseling Basics for Student Affairs Professionals Dr. Aaron Hughey
- Managing Our Anxiety About Student Anxiety Dr. Lee Burdette Williams & Dr. Kathryn Dingman Boger
2017 Virtual Case Study Competition
THE GAMECOCKS TAKE TOP PRIZE!
The judges have made their decisions! Congratulations to the winners of the StudentAffairs.com 16th Annual Virtual Case Study Competition for Masters level students in student personnel administration, counseling or higher education administration graduate programs. This year we received a record 69 submissions from 43 different schools.
- 1st Place: $200 per team member
UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH CAROLINA (Laura Galloway, Katie Zimmerle, Keyona Castleman, Graham Knight)
- 2nd Place: $150 per team member
UNIVERSITY OF GEORGIA (Ariana Mollers, Liz Baldwin, Allysa, Clagett, Ilyssa Padrid)
- 3rd Place (tie):
TEACHERS COLLEGE, COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY (Corey Earle, Brett Fuller, Gayle Lebowitz)
TEXAS TECH UNIVERITY (Michael Snook, Erica Laborde, Wesley Maynard, Elizabeth Oltman)