Rules & Submission Guidelines
Cash prizes will be awarded to each member of the top three winning teams...
$200 for 1st place | $150 for 2nd place | $100 for 3rd place (Money is awarded for each member)
Rules & Eligibility
- There is no entry fee required in order to participate.
- Each Masters level program in Student Affairs Administration, Counseling, or Higher Education will be allowed to enter as many teams as wish to compete. Each team shall consist of either three or four qualifying members.
- Each team member must be currently enrolled in a Masters level program in Student Affairs Administration, Counseling, or Higher Education and will be enrolled for the Spring 2021 term for a minimum of three credits.
- Team members must be from the same graduate program. There cannot be team members from different graduate programs on the same team. Each student may be a member of only one team.
- The case study competition does require a certain degree of commitment in order to complete.
- Teams should utilize relevant student affairs literature, where appropriate, for their presentation.
- By participating, each team agrees to allow their presentation to appear in on the StudentAffairs.com website and related internet properties.
***Upon submission, all entries become the property of StudentAffairs.com for qualified use in StudentAffairs.com-related activities***
- Friday, January 29, 2021 -- Registration Deadline
- Sunday, January 31, 2021 -- Case study instructions emailed to all participants
- Wednesday, February 24, 2021 -- Submissions due by 9:00 p.m. EST.
- Monday March 8, 2021 -- Virtual Case Study Competition winners posted.