SUNY DelhiDelhi, NY United States
The Department of Facilities at the State University of New York at Delhi invites applications for the position of Facilities Operations Assistant. This position is responsible for many of the administrative aspects of facilities operations. The position reports to the Associate Vice President of Operations.
Duties Include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate large scale events as they pertain to facilities i.e. Move in weekend, Commencement, Open House.
- Serve as the administrator for the campus room and vehicle reservation system and coordinate room set up and HVAC requirements.
- Be the campus point person for property control for both New York State as well as the SUNY Research Foundation.
- Provide tertiary coverage for facilities email monitoring and ticketing.
- Administer the campus vehicle fleet including
- NYS Registrations
- Key Watcher System
- Assist with preparing and creating the Facilities combined budget.
- Assist with coordination of stake holder meetings between the campus, consultants, SUNY Construction Fund and Dormitory Authority.
- Assist with the completion and submission of reports and forms on behalf of the campus regarding energy consumption.
- Serve as the campus Sustainability Coordinator for SUNY.
- Start Date: No Start Date
- Education: Bachelor's Degree Required
- Work Experience: 0 - 2 years
- Part/Full Time: Full-Time