Oakland UniversityRochester, MI United States
Provides primary leadership for the operational, administrative, and programmatic functions for a university residential area, which includes a community of approximately 500-600 students.
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Minimum of one year of post bachelors experience in university housing and or university community development.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others.
- Start Date: No Start Date
- Education: Bachelor's Degree Required
- Work Experience: 1 - 3 years
- Part/Full Time: Full-Time