SUNY DelhiDelhi, NY United States
The Office of Residence Life at SUNY Delhi invites candidates to apply for our First Year Experience Residence Hall Director vacancy commencing July 24, 2023.
The Office of Residence Life supports the mission of the College by providing a living and learning environment that is conducive to academic achievement and optimal personal growth. We seek to develop a sense of belonging and respect within our residential community by helping our students to acquire knowledge and skills, make informed choices, develop critical thinking skills, make ethical choices, and assume self-responsibility.
SUNY Delhi and the Office of Residence Life considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
The responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Student development, occupancy and facilities management, administrative work, and student staff supervision within the First Year Experience Residence Hall
- Developing programming series around the themes of academic success, community development, transitioning to college, and success after the first year of college
- Enforcing and adjudicating violations the student code of conduct
- Academic advising and mentoring for at risk students
- On duty responsibilities and other work related commitments during nights and weekends as needed
- Provide support for Resident Assistants and Peer Mentors
- Developing interpersonal working relationships with students
- Community building and promoting diversity within the residence halls and campus community
- Start Date: 7/24/2023 - Firm
- Education: Bachelor's Degree Required
- Work Experience: 0 - 2 years
- Part/Full Time: Full-Time
Contact / Additional Information
SUNY Delhi Job Posting: First Year Experience Residence Hall Director (interviewexchange.com)