Washington & Jefferson CollegeWashington, PA United States
Visitor Services Coordinator serves as the first contact for visitors and is primarily responsible for coordinating itineraries for guests before and during their campus visit.
Duties and ResponsibilitiesThe Visitor Services Coordinator serves as the first contact for visitors and is primarily responsible for coordinating itineraries for guests before and during their campus visit.
- Scheduling and arranging campus visits
- Scheduling and arranging all virtual individual visits to campus
- Greeting the public guests
- Answering phones
- Data Entry
- Generating electronic and written correspondence
- Maintaining the visitor services database
- Managing student workers and assisting elsewhere
- Job will require some evenings, weekends and overtime
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to interact with the public in a courteous and engaging manner
- Highly organized, detail oriented, a team player, and creative thinker
- Possess proficient computer skills, particularly with MS Office
The position does not require managing other employees.
The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the position described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the position.
Job Description Status
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description are illustrative ones anticipated for this position. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as required. Washington & Jefferson College reserves the right to amend or change this job description to meet the needs of its programs. This job description and any attachments do not constitute or represent a contract.
- Start Date: No Start Date
- Education: High School or Equivalent
- Work Experience: 0 - 2 years
- Part/Full Time: Full-Time
Contact / Additional Information
Apply for this job at https://www.washjeff.edu/applicantpro/ . Please submit a cover letter and resume. It is recommended that all documents be in PDF format and uploaded at one time. Review of applications will begin immediately.