Central Michigan UniversityMt Pleasant, MI United States
Supervises general operation and maintenance of the weight facility. Prepares materials for strength and conditioning camps and clinics. Responsible for scheduling of the weight facility. Assists in the instruction of athletes on proper lifting techniques, speed development, plyometrics, injury rehabilitation and recovery methods. Assists with supervision of the part-time strength staff (GA, interns, students). Assists in testing and evaluation of athletes' physical performance.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Strength & conditioning experience at the Division I level of intercollegiate athletics.
- Must have and maintain current certification through a nationally accredited strength and conditioning certification program.
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
"CMU, an AA/EO institution, strongly and actively strives to increase diversity and provide equal opportunity within its community. CMU does not discriminate against persons based on age, color, disability, ethnicity, familial status, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, height, marital status, national origin, political persuasion, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, race, religion, sex, sex-based stereotypes, sexual orientation, transgender status, veteran status, or weight (see http://www.cmich.edu/ocrie)."
- Start Date: No Start Date
- Education: Bachelor's Degree Required
- Work Experience: 3 - 5 years
- Part/Full Time: Full-Time
Contact / Additional Information
For more information and to apply visit https://www.click2apply.net/Y7pK2DFNeoYofY7u8woZ