Central Michigan UniversityDetroit, MI United States
Responsible for the university's oversight activities associated with charter contract compliance and enforcement in the area of public school accounting and finance. This includes conducting reviews of educational service providers (ESP Agreements), lease agreements, financing documents and other related operating documents. The position is also responsible for ongoing analysis of each academy's financial condition/performance and providing training and support in those areas.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in accounting or finance.
- One year of related professional experience.
- Ability to assist in the management of multiple assignments while balancing competing priorities with attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
"CMU, an AA/EO institution, strongly and actively strives to increase diversity and provide equal opportunity within its community. CMU does not discriminate against persons based on age, color, disability, ethnicity, familial status, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, height, marital status, national origin, political persuasion, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, race, religion, sex, sex-based stereotypes, sexual orientation, transgender status, veteran status, or weight (see http://www.cmich.edu/ocrie)."
- Start Date: No Start Date
- Education: Bachelor's Degree Required
- Work Experience: 1 - 3 years
- Part/Full Time: Full-Time
Contact / Additional Information
For more information and to apply visit https://www.click2apply.net/W7gWQWhx55VLfPbH7WAb