Central Michigan UniversityMt Pleasant, MI United States
Custodian is the key University and Facilities Management person in maintaining the cleanliness of academic, residential, and administrative campus buildings and service areas. Performs manual custodial tasks in the care of University buildings; performs related work as required.
- High School education or equivalent.
- At least one year of work experience.
- Possession of a valid Michigan driver's license may be required.
- Working knowledge of cleaning materials and methods.
- Demonstrated ability to follow and/or interpret verbal and/or written directions.
- Demonstrated positive interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and project a positive image.
- Ability to perform the essential functions and requirements of the job.
"CMU, an AA/EO institution, strongly and actively strives to increase diversity and provide equal opportunity within its community. CMU does not discriminate against persons based on age, color, disability, ethnicity, familial status, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, height, marital status, national origin, political persuasion, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, race, religion, sex, sex-based stereotypes, sexual orientation, transgender status, veteran status, or weight (see http://www.cmich.edu/ocrie)."
- Start Date: No Start Date
- Education: High School or Equivalent
- Work Experience: 1 - 3 years
- Part/Full Time: Full-Time
Contact / Additional Information
For more information and to apply visit https://www.click2apply.net/g2M1MRSDwPVbUYyuNBwZ