Central Michigan UniversityMt Pleasant, MI United States
Coordinates, analyzes, and reports on all accounts under the purview of the Office of Research and Graduate Studies (ORGS). Responsible for budgeting and budget forecasting for all accounts in ORGS. Responsible for the processing of all financial transactions and accurate record-keeping of all revenue and expenses related to ORGS. Responsible for providing monthly and ad hoc reports to the leadership of the office. Responsible for the development of specialized reports related to the financial transactions of the unit. Responsible for database entries and proofing into the SAP GM system, along with generating SAP GM reports.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business administration or accounting Three years of experience in a combination of budgeting, financial analysis, financial reporting, and or accounting.
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of all functions of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access).
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Acts with a high degree of independence and integrity Demonstrated effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrated strong organization and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to perform the essential functions and requirements of the job.
For more information and to apply visit:
- Start Date: No Start Date
- Education: Bachelor's Degree Required
- Work Experience: 3 - 5 years
- Part/Full Time: Full-Time