University of Central FloridaORLANDO, FL United States
Assistant Vice President, Community Support Services
Work type: Administrative & Professional
Location: Main Campus (Orlando)
Categories: Student Development/Enrollment Services
Classification title: Assistant Vice President, Community Support Services
- Responsible to the Associate Vice President of Student Engagement and Leadership Development for the formulation development, and implementation of university and division Social Justice, Inter-cultural, Multicultural and Diversity, and inclusion programs, services, policies and procedures, and inclusive learning that affect SDES, and has authority to function for the Associate VP in his/her absence.
SDES - Vice President's Office
M-F 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Some nights and weekends
Type of Appointment:
$104,664 - Negotiable
Masters degree and 8+ years of relevant experience or terminal degree and 5+ years of relevant experience with at least 5+ year(s) of leadership experience.
Prefer candidates who have a Doctorate with an extensive background in Multicultural Services, Diversity, and Inclusion.
Additional Application Materials Requirements:
Special Instructions to Applicants:
This is a repost position. Previous applicants are still being considered and do not need to reapply.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
As an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, UCF encourages all qualified applicants to apply, including women, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and members of traditionally underrepresented populations. UCF's Equal Opportunity Statement can be viewed at: http://www.oie.ucf.edu/documents/PresidentsStatement.pdf. As a Florida public university, UCF makes all application materials and selection procedures available to the public upon request.
The University of Central Florida is proud to be a smoke-free campus and an E-Verify employer.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Eastern Daylight Time
- Start Date: No Start Date
- Education: Doctorate Preferred
- Work Experience: 8 - 10 years
- Part/Full Time: Full-Time
Contact / Additional Information
Please Note: Applicants must apply through https://jobs.ucf.edu/. No paper applications, resumes, cover letters or emails will be accepted or considered for this A&P position. Cover letters, resumes, and other documents can be attached through https://jobs.ucf.edu/website. The job number for this position is #499539.