Curry CollegeMilton, MA United States
Reporting to the Director of Health Services, the COVID-19 Testing Coordinator oversees all aspects of the COVID-19 testing program in coordination with The Broad Institute, Curry College Health Services, Human Resources, MA DPH, Milton Board of Health and all other campus stakeholders. This would include overseeing weekly surveillance testing for designated students, faculty, and staff, coordinating with Health Services and Human Resources for students or employees who test positive, monitoring daily symptom screening, and initiating and coordinating efforts around contact tracing.
This position is a temporary position, for the Fall 2020 semester, with the possibility of extending into the Spring 2021 Semester. The work schedule is Monday-Friday from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm, with some weekend on-call coverage as needed.
- In coordination with the Director of Health Services, review and enhance an overall strategy for an ongoing testing program, to include both population level testing as well as strategic testing of higher risk populations.
- Establish and sustain working relationships with third party testing resources (Broad Institute).
- Initiate contract tracing and establish working relationship with Local Board of Health to collaborate/communicate around testing and contact tracing practices and procedures.
- Organize on-campus and off-campus resources for collecting test samples as needed.
- In coordination with the Director of Health Services and Director of Human Resources establish protocols for general, asymptomatic testing processes to include establishing appropriate locations and organizing systems whereby sample collection will occur in a safe and effective manner.
- Oversee the implementation of all population level and strategic testing strategies.
- Provide support, instruction and education to individuals participating in surveillance testing.
- Maintain a database in support of testing and contract tracing processes.
- Monitor daily symptom checker dashboard, coordinate outreach with Health Services staff, and contact students as needed to promote daily use of symptom checker.
- Maintain current knowledge of evolving COVID-19 testing technologies.
- Data analysis.
- Supervision of support staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BSN required. Graduate from an accredited School/College of Nursing.
- Current Massachusetts registered nurse licensure or eligibility for licensure in Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Electronic Medical Records (EMR), along with data analysis skills.
- Excellent critical thinking and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills, and able to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills including planning, establishing priorities, and multi-tasking.
- Ability to maintain confidential information with professionalism and discretion.
- Previous experience in public health or practice management preferred.
- One or more years of experience working in higher education setting preferred.
Employment in this position is contingent upon the successful completion of all required pre-employment background checks.
At the College’s discretion, the education and experience prerequisites may be excepted where the candidate can demonstrate, to the satisfaction of the college, an equivalent combination of education and experience specifically preparing the candidate for success in the position.
- Start Date: 10/26/2020 - Approximate
- Education: Bachelor's Degree Required
- Work Experience: 0 - 2 years
- Part/Full Time: Full-Time
Contact / Additional Information
Please apply online at https://www.curry.edu/about-us/community-resources/employment/job-opportunities for consideration. Interested Applicants must submit a resume, cover letter, and a list of three professional reference names, including complete contact information and professional titles. One reference must be a former or current supervisor.