Central Michigan UniversityMt Pleasant, MI United States
Perform installation, repair, and preventative maintenance on commercial food service equipment including, but not limited to, refrigeration equipment, cooking equipment, beverage equipment, commercial and residential washers and dryers, and dish machines.
- Education equivalent to the completion of twelfth grade.
- Three years experience in a commercial kitchen equipment repair
- Possession of Type II or IV Refrigerant Handling Technician Certification
- Extensive related experience in kitchen equipment diagnostics and repair
- Valid driver's license and acceptable motor vehicle record
- Willingness/ability to be involved with emergency on-call rotation that includes nights and weekends
- Experience in commercial kitchen equipment repair and/or commercial refrigeration experience
- Experience with pumps, bearings, steam, electrical, gears, hydraulics, and valves on commercial kitchen equipment
- Experience with gas fired kitchen equipment and safety
- Self-motivated with the proven ability to prioritize and work independently with minimal direct supervision
- Thorough working knowledge of electrical and mechanical systems for commercial kitchen equipment
- Experience working in confined spaces, heat and high places
For more information and to apply visit, https://www.Click2Apply.net/98kbv5vfzcsq4rkb.
"CMU, an AA/EO institution, strongly and actively strives to increase diversity and provide equal opportunity within its community. CMU does not discriminate against persons based on age, color, disability, ethnicity, familial status, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, height, marital status, national origin, political persuasion, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, race, religion, sex, sex-based stereotypes, sexual orientation, transgender status, veteran status, or weight (see http://www.cmich.edu/ocrie)."
- Start Date: No Start Date
- Education: High School or Equivalent
- Work Experience: 3 - 5 years
- Part/Full Time: Full-Time