Central Michigan UniversityMt Pleasant, MI United States
Academic Coordinator for football and other assigned teams; mentors at-risk student-athletes; promotes academic success and retention of student-athletes, provides academic advising and monitors academic progress; assists in monitoring continuing eligibility; meets with prospective student-athletes on recruiting visits and provides coaches with relevant NCAA Eligibility Center information regarding prospective student
- Bachelor's degree.
- Two years of experience working in a college student services area.
- Commitment to academic integrity and compliance with University, Conference and NCAA regulations.
- Positive interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with faculty, staff and students from diverse educational and social backgrounds.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Effective organizational skills.
- Strong listening skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to work irregular hours, nights, weekends and holidays as necessary.
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
For more information and to apply visit https://www.Click2Apply.net/dykcjn4cdw52k844
"CMU, an AA/EO institution, strongly and actively strives to increase diversity and provide equal opportunity within its community. CMU does not discriminate against persons based on age, color, disability, ethnicity, familial status, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, height, marital status, national origin, political persuasion, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, race, religion, sex, sex-based stereotypes, sexual orientation, transgender status, veteran status, or weight (see http://www.cmich.edu/ocrie)."
- Start Date: No Start Date
- Education: Bachelor's Degree Required
- Work Experience: 2 - 4 years
- Part/Full Time: Full-Time