University of Notre DameNotre Dame, IN United States
Notre Dame Learning seeks a talented and creative Motion Graphics & Media Designer to produce high-end motion graphics, animations, video and multimedia content for academic projects. They will work as part of a team to design and create dynamic visual content including video, motion graphics, and 3D animation/illustration. Postproduction editing and quality assurance for a range of learning media is also a significant responsibility. The designer may have the opportunity to work on in-studio and on-location video production. This individual will join a dynamic team, working collaboratively with faculty and staff to create effective learning materials that meet Notre Dame's commitment to quality.
This position begins as a 2-year limited-term opportunity, with the possibility of extension.
• Video editing, color correction, and audio
• Motion graphics, 2D/3D animations & illustrations
• Ability to deliver work in a timely manner
• Establishes and maintains positive, collaborative working relationships with members of projects and partner offices and departments.
• Helps define and ensure implementation of technical specifications
**Please upload a link to a portfolio or video reel to the “Other” document
• Bachelor’s degree in media production, animation, design, visual arts, or similar design field.
• 2+ years of experience
• Proficient working with:
• Mac OS workflow
• Adobe Creative Suite: Premiere, After Effects, PhotoShop, Illustrator
• 3D animation programs – Cinema 4D, Maya, other animation programs
• Familiarity with instructional media and/or experience in an educational context desirable
• Experience working on in-studio and on-location filming production
ABOUT NOTRE DAME
The University of Notre Dame, founded in 1842 by Rev. Edward F. Sorin, C.S.C., of the Congregation of Holy Cross, is an independent, national Catholic university located in Notre Dame, Ind. For the fifth consecutive year, the University of Notre Dame has received Honor Roll distinctions as one of the top 10 higher education workplaces in the country in the Chronicle of Higher Education's annual "Great Colleges to Work For" survey...and we are proud of it!
This appointment is contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. Applicants will be asked to identify all felony convictions and/or pending felony charges. Felony convictions do not automatically bar an individual from employment. Each case will be examined separately to determine the appropriateness of employment in the particular position. Failure to be forthcoming or dishonesty with respect to felony disclosures can result in the disqualification of a candidate. The full procedure can be viewed at https://facultyhandbook.nd.edu/?id=link-73597.
Equal Opportunity Employment Statement
The University of Notre Dame seeks to attract, develop, and retain the highest quality faculty, staff and administration. The University is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and is committed to building a culturally diverse workplace. We strongly encourage applications from female and minority candidates and those candidates attracted to a university with a Catholic identity. Moreover, Notre Dame prohibits discrimination against veterans or disabled qualified individuals, and requires affirmative action by covered contractors to employ and advance veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities in compliance with 41 CFR 60-741.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-300.5(a).
For more information and to apply please visit, https://apptrkr.com/1967957
For additional information about working at the University of Notre Dame and various benefits available to employees, please click HERE. The University of Notre Dame supports the needs of dual career couples and has a Dual Career Assistance Program in place to assist relocating spouses and significant others with their job search.
Applications will be accepted until 8/18/2020.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
- Start Date: No Start Date
- Education: Bachelor's Degree Required
- Work Experience: 2 - 4 years
- Part/Full Time: Full-Time