Saint Mary's College of CaliforniaMoraga, CA United States
Senior Director of Institutional Marketing
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Number: 2015-1602523
Location: CA 94556, CA
Department: ENROLLMENT & COLLEGE COMMUNICATIONS DEPARTMENT
5/11/2020 11:59 PM Pacific
Founded in 1863, Saint Mary's is a residential campus nestled 20 miles east of San Francisco in the picturesque Moraga Valley. Based in the Catholic, Lasallian and Liberal Arts traditions, Saint Mary's currently enrolls more than 4,000 students from diverse backgrounds in undergraduate and graduate programs. The De La Salle Christian Brothers, the largest teaching order of the Roman Catholic Church, guide the spiritual and academic character of the College.
As a comprehensive and independent institution, Saint Mary's offers undergraduate and graduate programs integrating liberal and professional education. Saint Mary's reputation for excellence, innovation, and responsiveness in education stems from its vibrant heritage as a Catholic, Lasallian and Liberal Arts institution. An outstanding, committed faculty and staff that value shared inquiry, integrative learning, and student interaction bring these traditions to life in the 21st century. The College is committed to the educational benefits of diversity.
Only Internal SMC Candidates are being considered at this timeWe will open up to consideration of candidates outside of the College after 5/11/20
The Senior Director of Institutional Marketing is responsible for creating, developing, implementing and evaluating all aspects of multi-channel outreach and promotion primarily for student acquisition and revenue generation. Working with a team of professionals with strengths in web and digital design, social media, creative services, and content creation, the Senior Director is responsible for prioritizing work and aligning efforts to achieve strategic outcomes. Works collaboratively across academic programs, Advancement, and other College entities serving external audiences to support specific outcomes and goals.
• Prospective students (First-time and transfer undergraduate, graduate, and degree-completion)
• Campus events/facility consumers
• Peer institution administrators (for rankings)
1. Leads the development of content, search optimization, usability, analytics, and overall performance of https://www.stmarys-ca.edu/ . Works with ITS, academic departments and others constituents for creation of web content, application development and database integration
2. Develops and executes campaigns and manages external marketing agencies. Develops metrics to measures the effectiveness of campaigns.
3. Develops recruitment marketing materials, along with assistance and support of direct marketing initiatives in partnership with Admissions.
4. Acts as brand manager to ensure consistency and use of the Colleges brand and key institutional messaging.
5. Strategically works to influence academic leaders and administrators at peer institutions in order to improve positioning in rankings.
6. Develops marketing campaigns for identified strategic goals (summer enrollment, etc.).
7. Serves as a trusted resource to deans, directors and campus communicators for determination of audiences, goals, budgets, and methods to achieve outcomes.
Experience and Qualifications
REQUIRED: Bachelor's degree PREFERRED: MBA in marketing Experience: 7+ years of management of a marketing department
• Content Management Systems: Drupal 7 and 8
• Search Optimization Systems: BrightEdge
• Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, SnapChat, Instagram, YouTube
• Design: Adobe Creative Suite
• Digital Targeting Techniques: Geofencing, Geotargeting, Geoframing, Mobile Advertising
• Online Advertising: Google Adwords, Google Search Display, and Google VR 360
• General knowledge of video editing, content design, and other marketing content creation
Application Instructions: Please apply online at http://jobs.stmarys-ca.edu
Include a cover letter that specifically addresses how you meet the qualifications and are prepared to support the mission of the College
• A resume
• The name and contact information for three (3) professional references.
• In applying for a position, candidates sign a consent authorizing a broader inquiry which may include reference checks, a motor vehicle check, and a third party background check.Saint Mary's is an equal employment opportunity employer. We support inclusive excellence and are committed to creating a safe and welcoming community for all.
College policy prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, gender stereotyping, and gender identity, taking a protected leave (e.g. family medical or pregnancy leave), or on any other basis protected by applicable laws.
Saint Mary's College annually collects information about campus crimes and other reportable incidents in accordance with the federal Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act. To view the Saint Mary's College Report, please go to the Public Safety website at http://www.stmarys-ca.edu/public-safety/annual-security-and-fire-safety-report-0. To request a paper copy please call Public Safety at (925) 631-4284. The report includes the type of crime, venue, and number of occurrences.
Please apply online at https://apptrkr.com/1913355
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
- Start Date: No Start Date
- Education: Bachelor's Degree Required
- Work Experience: 7 - 9 years
- Part/Full Time: Full-Time
Contact / Additional Information