Saint Mary's College of CaliforniaMoraga, CA United States
Content and Design Specialist
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Number: 2015-1602532
Location: CA 94556, CA
Department: Kalmanovitz School of Education (KSOE)
5/11/2020 11:59 PM Pacific
Founded in 1863, Saint Mary's is a residential campus nestled 20 miles east of San Francisco in the picturesque Moraga Valley. Based in the Catholic, Lasallian and Liberal Arts traditions, Saint Mary's currently enrolls more than 4,000 students from diverse backgrounds in undergraduate and graduate programs. The De La Salle Christian Brothers, the largest teaching order of the Roman Catholic Church, guide the spiritual and academic character of the College.
As a comprehensive and independent institution, Saint Mary's offers undergraduate and graduate programs integrating liberal and professional education. Saint Mary's reputation for excellence, innovation, and responsiveness in education stems from its vibrant heritage as a Catholic, Lasallian and Liberal Arts institution. An outstanding, committed faculty and staff that value shared inquiry, integrative learning, and student interaction bring these traditions to life in the 21st century. The College is committed to the educational benefits of diversity.
Only Internal SMC Candidates are being considered at this time. We will open up to consideration of candidates outside of the College after 5/11/20.
The Content and Design Specialist supports the Director of External Relations by maintaining the currency, accuracy, completeness and effectiveness of all KSOE web pages, social media, print and electronic collateral and marketing and recruitment related communications. The Content and Design Specialist, collaborates with the KSOE Enrollment Management and Student Success team to create content, design collateral, oversee social media channels, website content, and email campaigns. This position supports the Director of External Relations and may provide direct liaison support to the College's Office for Enrollment and Communications.
1. Create and maintain templates for marketing and outreach collateral, social media, the blog, email outreach, KSOE newsletter, and other channels. Be an expert in Adobe creative Suite (specifically InDesign and Photoshop).Create all external Ads in Adobe suites for external use.
2. Develop various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email to prospects, alumni, stakeholders,students, staff, and faculty. Create content for all channels, be able to edit and modify content.
3. Bring new ideas for design, content creation, and innovative ways to improve our communication and outreach. Help educate both internal and external stakeholders about KSOE counseling, leadership, and teacher education programs features and benefits.
4. Collaborate with admissions and outreach team, managers, and staff to support website design and content for marketing and outreach including website, blog, social media assets, and more). Update the SMC website (on any current and future platforms). Maintain information current and relevant on all channels.
5. Maintain and edit the KSOE website for tuition fees, information sessions, calendar events, update application deadlines, and other updates as needed or requested.
6. Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage, and trade show collateral as needed.
Experience and Qualifications
Qualifications: A combination of education and experience may be considered.
REQUIRED: Bachelor's degree
Experience: 3+ years in an academic environment, experience with web-based databases, preferably customer relations management software.
Skills/Abilities: Expert in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically InDesign and Photoshop).Excellent oral, written communication and customer service skills. Proven experience working with multiple stakeholders including outside vendors. Highly organized and adept at using technology.
Application Instructions: Please apply online at http://jobs.stmarys-ca.edu/
Include a cover letter that specifically addresses how you meet the qualifications and are prepared to support the mission of the College
• A resume
• The name and contact information for three (3) professional references.
• In applying for a position, candidates sign a consent authorizing a broader inquiry which may include reference checks, a motor vehicle check, and a third party background check.Saint Mary's is an equal employment opportunity employer. We support inclusive excellence and are committed to creating a safe and welcoming community for all.
College policy prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, gender stereotyping, and gender identity, taking a protected leave (e.g. family medical or pregnancy leave), or on any other basis protected by applicable laws.
Saint Mary's College annually collects information about campus crimes and other reportable incidents in accordance with the federal Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act. To view the Saint Mary's College Report, please go to the Public Safety website at http://www.stmarys-ca.edu/public-safety/annual-security-and-fire-safety-report-0. To request a paper copy please call Public Safety at (925) 631-4284. The report includes the type of crime, venue, and number of occurrences.
Please apply online at https://apptrkr.com/1913343
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
- Start Date: No Start Date
- Education: Bachelor's Degree Required
- Work Experience: 3 - 5 years
- Part/Full Time: Full-Time
Contact / Additional Information