Saint Mary's College of CaliforniaMoraga, CA United States
Founded in 1863, Saint Mary's is a residential campus nestled 20 miles east of San Francisco in the picturesque Moraga Valley. Based in the Catholic, Lasallian and Liberal Arts traditions, Saint Mary's currently enrolls more than 4,000 students from diverse backgrounds in undergraduate and graduate programs. The De La Salle Christian Brothers, the largest teaching order of the Roman Catholic Church, guide the spiritual and academic character of the College.
As a comprehensive and independent institution, Saint Mary's offers undergraduate and graduate programs integrating liberal and professional education. Saint Mary's reputation for excellence, innovation and responsiveness in education stems from its vibrant heritage as a Catholic, Lasallian and Liberal Arts institution. An outstanding, committed faculty and staff that value shared inquiry, integrative learning and student interaction bring these traditions to life in the 21st century. The College is committed to the educational benefits of diversity.
The Head/Assistant Coach is responsible for ensuring that the camp is in compliance with all NCAA rules governing camps. Please refer to the NCAA bylaws.
It is expected that the Seasonal Camp Coaches will take an active and visible role in the conducting of each camp on a daily basis from scheduled "start time" to scheduled "end time" of camp.
- Responsible for the protection and well being of the campers
- Responsible for ensuring all SMC facilities and equipment are safe and usable
- Responsible for reporting on time for all duty assignments and meetings
- Responsible for instructing campers in a professional manner that represents SMC positively
- Responsible for abiding by head coach and SMC Camps procedures, rules and regulations
Experience and Qualifications
As determined by Head Coach.
Salary: Depends on Qualifications
Job Type: On Call
Job Number: 904128
Location: CA 94556, CA
Department: ATHLETICS DEPARTMENT
For more information and to apply click HERE.
- Include a cover letter that specifically addresses how you meet the qualifications and are prepared to support the mission of the College
- A resume
- The name and contact information for three (3) professional references.
- Candidates who become finalists will be expected to sign a consent authorizing a broader inquiry which may include reference checks, a motor vehicle check, and a third party background check.
- Saint Mary's is an equal employment opportunity employer. We support inclusive excellence and are committed to creating a safe and welcoming community for all.
Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policyand Campus Crime Statistics Act of 1998, and the Campus Sex Crimes Prevention Act
Notification with regard to the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act of 1998, and the Campus Sex Crimes Prevention Act.
As provided by the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act of 1998, Saint Mary's College of California through its Department of Public Safety, annually provides notice and makes available copies of the Annual Security Report, to the campus community, prospective students, employees and the public. Each Security Report includes statistics for the past three years concerning crimes and incidents (whether they occurred on campus, in off-campus building and property owned or controlled by the College, or on public property adjacent to campus) reported to campus security authorities. Each Security Report also provides campus policies and practices concerning security - how to report sexual assaults and other crimes, crime prevention efforts, policies/laws governing alcohol and drugs, victims' assistance programs, student discipline, college resources, and other matters. The Security Report is publicly available electronically or hard copy in the following ways: electronically:http://www.stmarys-ca.edu/about/safety/02report.pdf https://get.adobe.com/reader/; in person: Department of Public Safety, Administrative Office, Assumption Hall: or by or by Mail or Telephone Request: Department of Public Safety, P.O. Box 3111, Moraga, CA 94575-3111 (925) 631-4052.
In addition, as provided by the Campus Sex Crimes Prevention Act, the Contra Costa County Sheriff's Office maintains a Megan's Law database of sex crime offenders, which information may be obtained from the Sheriff's office located at 500 Court Street, Martinez, Monday-Friday, 9 am to 4 pm.
For more informationa and to apply click HERE.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
- Start Date: No Start Date
- Education: High School or Equivalent
- Work Experience: 0 - 2 years
- Part/Full Time: Part-Time