Olympic CollegeBremerton, WA United States
*This recruitment is open for an immediate hire and to establish an applicant pool for future vacancies. Individuals will be contacted as vacancies occur.*
Olympic College is recruiting for adjunct faculty to fill-in as a substitute as needed in the Culinary Arts Program.
The Culinary Arts program provides in-depth culinary training designed to build careers in restaurants, hotels, caterers, fine bakeries, resorts and institutions offering food services. As the program unfolds, the students will focus on areas of cooking specialty and gain hands-on experience working in the Olympic Café, The Fireside Bistro and at various banquets and catered events.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 5 years of work experience as a chef or sous chef
- Basic computer competency skills in Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- B.A. in Culinary Arts and/or Hospitality Management
College teaching experience
To be considered for this position a candidate must apply online through the Olympic College website and submit the following required materials:
- Olympic College Online Application
- Cover Letter
- Unofficial college transcripts. (if applicable)
Olympic College is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Educator
- Start Date: 11/8/2019 - Firm
- Education: Master's Degree Required
- Work Experience: 0 - 2 years
- Part/Full Time: Full-Time
Contact / Additional Information
Please submit applications via the following link: