Olympic CollegeBremerton, WA United States
Olympic College is recruiting for adjunct faculty to teach courses in Geography at The Shelton Campus beginning winter quarter 2020. The college seeks to recruit engaging instructors who have experience successfully integrating students from varied age, cultural, racial, socio-economic and other diverse backgrounds in the classroom.
Olympic College seeks applicants who are dedicated to student-centered learning, closing achievement gaps, supporting diversity and social justice learning opportunities, and who employ data-informed decision making in their instruction.
Geography courses we offer:
GEOG 101: Introduction to Geography
GEOG 102: Physical Geography
GEOG 103: Human Geography
GEOG 120: Geography of the Pacific Northwest
GEOG 135: Geographic Field Studies
GEOG 207: Introduction to Economic Geography
- Master's degree in Geography or a closely related field from an accredited College or University.
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office applications.
- College level teaching experience
To be considered for this position a candidate must apply online through the Olympic College website and submit the following required materials:
- Olympic College Online Application
- Cover Letter
- Unofficial college transcripts. Official transcripts and copies of mandated certifications will be required of the successful candidate.
Olympic College is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Educator
- Start Date: 11/8/2019 - Firm
- Education: Master's Degree Required
- Work Experience: 0 - 2 years
- Part/Full Time: Full-Time
Contact / Additional Information
Please follow the following URL to submit an online application: