Old Dominion UniversityNorfolk, VA United States
Reporting to Executive Director, the position will review, analyze and direct the logistics and implementation of OIR’s initiatives; social media platforms; marketing and promotional tools and manage OIR’s website. Ensure relevant assessment, evaluation, and documentation of OIR’s activities to ensure demonstrations of weave objectives.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Considerable knowledge of public relations and marketing principles and practices.
- Considerable knowledge in usage of social media platforms.
- Considerable knowledge in program assessment and evaluation.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills pertaining to current social media platforms, graphic software programs, web management. Demonstrated knowledge of the dimensions of diversity.
- Demonstrated skills to manage and execute multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Demonstrated knowledge of current promotion trends for university and community constituents.
- Demonstrated organizational skills that support and manage a wide array of events for diverse constituents.
- Excellent organizational, management, verbal and written communication skills.
Level and type of experience
- Considerable experience in public relations, promoting programs and event planning within a university setting.
- Considerable experience working with diverse populations.
- Some experience in conducting workshops and training sessions.
To review the position requirements in full, and submit an application, please visit http://jobs.odu.edu/postings/11263 AA/EOE
- Start Date: No Start Date
- Education: Master's Degree Preferred
- Work Experience: 0 - 2 years
- Part/Full Time: Full-Time
Contact / Additional Information
If you have your resume registered on StudentAffairs.com you can apply for this position online.