Central Michigan UniversityMetro Detroit, MI United States
Responsible for the promotion of Central Michigan University in the United States, with specific concentration in Metro Detroit. Additional areas of assignment include Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and New York or others as deemed appropriate. Other travel includes covering select college fairs and other admissions-related activities around the country, along with periodic visits to Mt. Pleasant, Michigan. Conduct presentations at high schools and community colleges. Attend college day/night events. Review applications, respond to requests for information about the university via e-mail. Plan, organize and implement receptions for prospective students and their parents. Work with alums to further promote Central Michigan University. Conduct telephone campaigns for admitted students.
- Bachelor's degree.
- One year experience, preferably in marketing, public relations, education, or higher education student activities.
- Working knowlege of computer applications.
- Possession of a valid driver's license.
- Willingness to travel and work long hours.
- Demonstrated positive interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well with the public, communicate effectively and project a positive image.
- Direct experience in education, marketing, or sales.
- Desire to work with in a team concept.
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the job.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/xf8f93tf3bpfxxbb
- Start Date: No Start Date
- Education: Bachelor's Degree Required
- Work Experience: 1 - 3 years
- Part/Full Time: Full-Time