Expat Career Coaching/Student Affairs Consulting
Type of Exhibitor / Vendor:
- Speakers Bureau
Are you seeking to live and work abroad in student affairs? Look no further...Roseapple Global will assist you with your professional readiness for being an expat.
Roseapple Global, LLC serves expatriates (expats) and higher education institutions. The firm offers specialized services in expat career coaching for individuals or groups. Offerings include general expat coaching as well as specialized expat coaching for higher education clients. Roseapple Global also provides consulting for student affairs/services/life in the area of administrative practices and operational functions. The founder, Karla, is a seasoned expat and professional in international higher education, focusing on student affairs. She is also a habitual traveler and third culture kid.
* Individual Expat Coaching
* Group Expat Coaching
* Consulting for Administrative and Operations Areas of Student Affairs
- Region I (CT, MA, ME, NH, RI, VT)
- Region II (DC, DE, MD, NJ, NY, PA, WV)
- Region III (AL, FL, GA, KY, LA, MS, NC, SC, TN, TX, VA)
- Region IV-E (IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, OH, WI)
- Region IV-W (AR, CO, KS, MO, ND, NE, NM, OK, SD, WY)
- Region V (AK, ID, MT, NV, OR, UT, WA)
- Region VI (AZ, CA, HI)
- International ()
- Digital/Online Services & Location
Karla @ Roseapple Global
Karla is fantastic! She goes at the pace you need and will help you through the process. Her objective is to give you the tools needed to become an expat. If you want to move abroad, you need to work with Karla! I am so grateful that I met her!