Type of Exhibitor / Vendor:
It is not uncommon for college students to struggle at some point during their academic career. Some concerns are minor and easily overcome, while others can have significant effects on a student’s mental health and retention. Although students are often willing to seek the help they need, it is not always intuitive for them to know where to turn. That’s where ConcernCenter can help.
Students simply identify their concern and are provided with a prioritized list of helpful resources. “Resources” can be people, offices, or even off-campus supports that have been previously identified by college personnel to assist students with that particular concern.
- Region I (CT, MA, ME, NH, RI, VT)
- Region II (DC, DE, MD, NJ, NY, PA, WV)
- Region III (AL, FL, GA, KY, LA, MS, NC, SC, TN, TX, VA)
- Region IV-E (IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, OH, WI)
- Region IV-W (AR, CO, KS, MO, ND, NE, NM, OK, SD, WY)
- Region V (AK, ID, MT, NV, OR, UT, WA)
- Region VI (AZ, CA, HI)
- International ()