Baby Wants Candy
Type of Exhibitor / Vendor:
So, here’s how it works …
The crew of Baby Wants Candy asks the audience for a random title of a musical that has never been performed before. The very first title that the crew hears, in that moment, becomes the basis for a 60-minute musical they will perform.
Having performed over 1,400 different musicals, Baby Wants Candy is the world’s premiere musical improvisation theatre company. The show is never the same twice, and can be as clean or, well, not as clean, based on the client’s needs.
Baby Wants Candy has performed at several corporate events, colleges, and performing arts theaters. The crew also conducts workshops, and has been the guest of honor at several artist-in-residence programs worldwide.
- Region I (CT, MA, ME, NH, RI, VT)
- Region II (DC, DE, MD, NJ, NY, PA, WV)
- Region III (AL, FL, GA, KY, LA, MS, NC, SC, TN, TX, VA)
- Region IV-E (IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, OH, WI)
- Region IV-W (AR, CO, KS, MO, ND, NE, NM, OK, SD, WY)
- Region V (AK, ID, MT, NV, OR, UT, WA)
- Region VI (AZ, CA, HI)
Call our office at 773-481-2600 or email all inquiries to email@example.com.
“Thank you for coming to the University of Wyoming and putting on such a hilarious show! No one will forget the musical “Corgis in the Snow”. Hope to have Baby Wants Candy on campus again soon!”